However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts. This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP.
- The download links for the firmwares are from the official Xiaomi ROM website, so you can always get full speed downloads.
- Here download I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 11 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles.
- They are developed by third-party developers who modify the existing source code to create a new firmware version.
- But, it is quite understandable as it is a new page which went live just hours ago.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM. Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Mi 11 smartphone. Your phone shall now be running the latest MIUI firmware. You may go ahead and try all the new features and expect an overall better performance. The device sports Dual 12MP + 2MP rear camera and also a 32MP front-facing camera.
You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock firmware flash file. Such environments are useful when installing custom ROMs on the device, as they provide backup, restore as well as ROM-flashing features as you shall need them. You shall also need to unlock the device’s bootloader to install custom recovery on it.
- Additionally, you will no longer receive the official firmware update.
- Xiami flash tool is the official flashing tool which is developed by Xiaomi corporation to flash Xiaomi devices which are powered by Qualcomm chipsets.
- These are known as – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM.
- If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM.
- Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with.
- We have listed the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Flash File below.
Secondly, it can help to reduce the chances of experiencing compatibility issues with other applications and services. Thirdly, Stock ROMs are generally more reliable than custom ROMs, as they are specifically designed for the device and are less prone to errors. Finally, it can also provide users with access to certain features that are not available in custom ROMs. Once the drivers are installed, you can close the installation window. The tool will now recognize your device over fastboot and display its unique identifier under the ‘device’ column of the flash tool’s interface. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices.
If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup. Assuming you have an up-to-date one available, this shouldn’t result in much—or any—data loss. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the three main ways to get back to stock Android. Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android.